We run our own Marsham Court Bridge Holidays hosted by EBU accredited Directors Douglas Wright and June Booty. They will be organising Bridge each day, 2 mornings will consist of optional seminars to help improve your game, with bridge played in the afternoons and evenings after dinner.
Please note that Bridge Holidays cannot be booked online and must be booked direct with the hotel. The booking form is available to download below or please call our events team direct on 01202 446644.
Arrive at your leisure
- Bridge will commence after dinner on the first day
- Welcome drinks reception on the first evening
- Hot Buffet Style Breakfast each morning
- Ploughman’s Buffet Lunch served Saturday
- 2 Course hot/cold buffet lunch served Sunday
- 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner in our Restaurant with coffee served in your bridge room each evening
- Overnight Accommodation in an en-suite room
- Morning Tea/Coffee & biscuits
- Afternoon tea/coffee and biscuits
- Prizes are included
Dates and Rates
Friday 13th to Sunday 15th October
2 Nights from £88.00 per person per night Director JB
Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd April
2 Nights from £90.00 per person per night. Director JB
Friday 22nd June to Sunday 24th June
2 Nights from £95.00 per person per night. Director JB
Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October
2 Nights from £90.00 pre person per night. Director JB
DW Douglas Wright
JB June Booty
Single occupancy of a double or twin room – supplement of £15.00 per room per night. Sorry no single rooms. Sea view supplement – £15.00 per room per night, balcony rooms carry an additional supplement of £5.00 per room, per night from May to September.
Extra Nights –
Available at £49.00 (2017 dates) or £54.00 per person (2018 dates) per night for dinner, bed and breakfast, supplements will apply. Guests to make their own arrangements if they wish to play Bridge.