We run our own Bridge Holidays at Marsham Court in Bournemouth, hosted by EBU accredited Director June Booty.
As part of your bridge holiday June will be organising Bridge each day, 2 mornings will consist of optional seminars to help improve your game, with bridge played in the afternoons and evenings after dinner.
Please note that Bridge Holidays at Marsham Court must be booked direct with the hotel as they cannot be booked online. The booking form is available to download below or please call our events team in Bournemouth on: 01202 446644
Your Bridge Holiday Includes:
- Arrive at your leisure on the first morning
- Organised Bridge Games will commence after dinner on the first day
- A Bridge Holiday drinks reception on the first evening
- Hot Buffet Style Breakfast each morning
- Ploughman’s Buffet Lunch served Saturday
- 2 Course hot/cold buffet lunch served Sunday
- 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner in our Restaurant with coffee served in your bridge room each evening
- Overnight Accommodation in an en-suite room
- Morning Tea/Coffee & biscuits
- Afternoon tea/coffee and biscuits
- Bridge Holiday Prizes are included
Dates and Rates
Friday 22nd June to Sunday 24th June
2 Nights from £95.00 per person per night. Director JB
Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October
2 Nights from £90.00 pre person per night. Director JB
DW Douglas Wright
JB June Booty
Single occupancy of a double or twin room – supplement of £15.00 per room per night. Sorry no single rooms. Sea view supplement – £15.00 per room per night, balcony rooms carry an additional supplement of £5.00 per room, per night from May to September.
Extra Nights –
If you wish to extend your Bridge Holiday then extra nights are available at £49.00 (2017 dates) or £54.00 per person (2018 dates) per night for dinner, bed and breakfast, supplements will apply. You should arrange your own Games if you wish to play Bridge during extra nights.