Adventure Wonderland in Bournemouth
Adventure Wonderland is family adventure park with 30 fantastic rides and attractions that excite kids. Explore three Alice in Wonderland themed areas – Adventureland, Wonderland and Wild Thing! – with whimsical rides, including Chattanooga Choo Choo, Polly Drop, Runaway Train, Space Orbiter and Ghostly Galleon. Discover the Adventure Wonderland Maze – the third largest maze in the UK – and ride the ponies at the Pony Palace. Families love the massive indoor Aztec Adventure Play Centre with exciting jungle themed rides and restaurants.
Hours – Open 10am – 6pm, Daily
- Adults – £11.55
- Children under 2 – £FREE
- Children aged 2 years – £5.75
- Children aged 3 and over – £11.55
- Senior Citizens – £9.50
- Registered Disabled – £7.99
- Carer for Disabled – £FREE
- Family Ticket for 4 people – £43.00
- Additional Family member – £10.75
- Captain Barnacle
- Alice in Wonderland Puppet Show
- Wild Christmas Wonderland
- Wonderland Rangers Welcome
- The Home of Halloween
- Private Parties
- Adventure Rides
- Midway and Café Food
- Puppet Shows
- Character Meet and Greets
Main areas of attractions
Adventure Wonderland offers 3 main areas of unmatched fun
- Adventureland – Filled with midway rides and attractions, including Bouncing Beans Trampolines, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Polly Drop, Wild Bill’s Runaway Train and Pony Palace Pony Rides.
- Wonderland – A myriad of adventure, including Shrinking Mirror Hedge, The Happydrome Theatre, Adventure Wonderland Maze, Dig for Gold and Airport Viewing Gallery.
- Wildthing – A massive indoor Aztec Adventure Play Centre with a range of exciting jungle themed rides and restaurant facilities.
Keep an eye on your children in comfort while snacking at one of the indoor cafes or relish in the outdoor surroundings while enjoying your personally packed picnic lunch.
Where do I get tickets and find parking & admission hours for Adventure Wonderland? Online in advance or at the door.
Tickets may be purchased at the park or receive a 10% discount when booking online. There is a huge car park and no fee to park. Adventure wonderland is open all year, but the outdoor rides do close from Nov-Feb. http://www.adventurewonderland.co.uk/plan-your-trip/before-you-visit/opening-times/
What age children will most enjoy Adventure Wonderland?
While Adventure Wonderland is fun for the entire family, it is best suited for children ages 2-8 years old.