Why not bring your Bridge Club to Bournemouth and enjoy private use of your Bridge playing venue. Here is what one of our regular guests wanted to share with us:
“Sarisbury Bridge Club has been taking club members on short bridge holidays to Marsham Court Hotel (previously Days Hotel Bournemouth) over the last 7 years. We have found the staff of the Hotel to be extremely helpful and friendly, the accommodation good and the food excellent”.
We provide bridge tables for your group, however, they must be arranged prior to arrival.
All breaks include as standard
- Welcome Bucks Fizz on the 1st night
- Free places 31, 51, 71 etc
- Complimentary Sea View upgrade for organiser
- Coach/Car parking on site free of charge
- Superb and speedy service by well trained staff
- Delicious food with plenty of choice
- Stylish en suite accommodation, many rooms with sea views
Optional Extras – Must be arranged prior to arrival
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits charged at £1.50 per person, per serving
- 2 course buffet lunch, plus coffee from £10.75 per person
- Ploughman’s buffet lunch from £6.95 per person
- Assorted sandwich buffet lunch from £4.95 per round
We have several rooms ideally located around the hotel for a quiet game of Bridge. Some rooms with stunning sea views.
- Avon Suite – Holds up to 60 people
- Terrace Suite – Hold up to 100 people
- Lulworth Room – Holds up to 24 people
- Dorset Suite – Holds up to 60 people
- The Bay Suite – Holds up to 32 people (pictured above)
Group rates are available all year round with prices dependent on dates. Please call our events team direct on 01202 446644 or by email on email@example.com