We run our own Bridge Holidays at Marsham Court in Bournemouth, hosted by EBU accredited Director June Booty.
As part of your bridge holiday June will be organising Bridge each day, 2 mornings will consist of optional seminars to help improve your game, with bridge played in the afternoons and evenings after dinner.
Your Bridge Holiday Includes:
- Arrive at your leisure on the first morning
- Organised Bridge Games will commence after dinner on the first day
- A Bridge Holiday drinks reception on the first evening
- Hot Buffet Style Breakfast each morning
- Ploughman’s Buffet Lunch served Saturday
- 2 Course hot/cold buffet lunch served Sunday
- 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner in our Restaurant with coffee served in your bridge room each evening
- Overnight Accommodation in an en-suite room
- Morning Tea/Coffee & biscuits
- Afternoon tea/coffee and biscuits
- Bridge Holiday Prizes are included
All Bridge Holidays are cancelled until further notice pending Government Guidance.
Single occupancy of a double or twin room – supplement of £15.00 per room per night. Sorry no single rooms. Sea view supplement – £15.00 per room per night, balcony rooms carry an additional supplement of £5.00 per room, per night from May to September.
If you wish to extend your Bridge Holiday then extra nights are available – please contact reservations.
You should arrange your own Games if you wish to play Bridge during extra nights.
Please note that Bridge Holidays at Marsham Court must be booked direct with the hotel as they cannot be booked online. The booking form is available to download below or please call our reservations team in Bournemouth on 01202 552111.