Our family owned hotel by the sea has been welcoming groups of all sizes and types for many years. Our established and experienced team will provide you with a tailor made service to ensure that your holiday exceeds expectations. Many of our groups return to us year after year often booking their next visit before they leave so early booking is advised.
If you are Group Organiser looking for a Hotel to suit your special interest group – then you have come to the right place! Our private group guests have included: Line Dancers, Crochet Clubs, Bridge & Whist Clubs, Scrabble & Ludo Groups, Ramblers, Walkers, Gardening Groups, Bowling Clubs, Wine Appreciation Groups, Art Groups, Theatre Lovers and Music Groups.
We also run our own Special Interest Breaks for you to join as a group.
- 95 En-suite bedrooms
- 2 Lifts
- 5 Accessible Rooms
- Free on-site parking for Coaches and Cars (on a first come first served basis)
- Porters on hand to assist with luggage
- Free Wifi throughout the hotel
- Special dietary requirements catered for on request
- Advice on itineraries with discounts available at a selection of local attractions
- 9 Meeting and Conference Rooms
- 5 Minutes walk to Bournemouth beach
- 5 Minutes walk to Town Centre Shops and Attractions
- A perfect base from which to explore the area
Out and About
- Compton Acres – Gardens, Shop & Café – 3.5 miles (11mins)
- Knoll Gardens – 8.4 miles (25 mins)
- Upton Country House and Gardens – 8.3 miles (25 mins)
- Brownsea Island – 9.5 miles via ferry (1hr)
- Kingston Lacy House – 15 miles (40 mins)
- Swanage Railway – 12 miles via ferry (1 hr)
- Lulworth Castle & Park – 20 miles (45 mins)
- Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door – 25 miles (54 minutes)
- Old Harry Rocks – 9 miles via ferry (50 mins)
- Kimmeridge Bay – 23 miles (55mins)
- Corfe Castle – 19.5 miles (42 mins)
- Bovington Tank Museum – 22 miles (43 mins)
- Monkey World – 21 miles (42 mins)
To find out more, call our dedicated Group Co-ordinators on 01202 446644 or email email@example.com.